Fri, Aug 04|
Ark Encounter & Creation Museum
Ark Encounter & Creation Museum Trip
Join us for a fun filled trip to the Ark Encounter & Creation Museum
Time & Location
Aug 04, 6:00 AM – Aug 05, 11:30 PM
Ark Encounter & Creation Museum, 1 Ark Encounter Dr, Williamstown, KY 41097, USA
About the Event
Bigger Than Imagination
Experience Bible history at the life-size Noah's Ark! Meet Noah, his family, and the animals on the Ark. The family-friendly Ark Encounter theme park near Cincinnati also features a zoo, zip lines, and timber-frame restaurant.
We will be departing the church parking lot at 6:00 am on August 4th and will return at 12:00am on August 5th.
Prepare to Believe
Bible History comes to life at the Creation Museum! This family-friendly attraction near Cincinnati explores creation science with stunning exhibits, dinosaur bones, fossils, botanical gardens, a planetarium, zoo, zip line course, and more.
- $300 for ages 11 and up. 10 and under are free.
- Trip includes transportation, lodging, and tickets to Museum and Ark.
- Sing-up deadline is Thursday, June 15th
- Questions? Please contact Tera Albrecht
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What expenses does my $300 cover?
- Your transportation, lodging and tickets to the Museum and Ark are covered.
- Who do I pay for my trip?
- You can make checks payableto Faith Luthern Church
- When is my payment due?
- Your payment is due June 15th. This will allow us to finalize plans for transportation and lodging.
- I may need special accomodations (lodging, dietary, etc.) so who do I need to contact?
- Please contact Tera Albrecht if you have any special accommodation needs.
- Where will we be staying on our trip?
- We will be staying at Cincinnati Airport Marriot on Friday, August 4th.
- Does our hotel have continental breakfast?
- Yes the hotel offers continental breakfast.
- Does the hotel have a pool/fitness room?
- Yes, a pool and fitness room are available. There will be time to utilize these facilities Saturday evening.
- What time are we leaving on Friday morning / getting home on Saturday?
- Although this is not finalized, we plan to leave at approximately 6:30 am on Friday, and will return to the church arround 11:30 pm on Saturday.
- What meals will I be responsible for?
- Lunch at the Museum on Friday
- Dinner Friday night
- Lunch on Saturday
- We will have some snacks available on the bus, but feel free to bring your own if you would like. More information will be shared soon in regards to food options.
- Is there a bathroom on the bus?
- Yes. The Coach has WiFi too.
FRIDAY, AUGUST 4th
- Departure: TBD from Faith Lutheran Church parking lot - it is 5hrs and 53 mins to Creation Museum
- Arrival: TBD at creation Museum (2800 Bullittsburg Church Rd., Petersburg, KY 41080)
- Depart for Hotel: TBD - Cincinati Airport Marriot
- Dinner and Fellowship at Hotel is TBD
SATURDAY, AUGUST 5th
- Breakfast: Continental TBD
- Depart for Ark Encounter: TBD
- Arrive at Ark Encounter: TBD (1 Ark Encounter Dr., Williamstown, KY 41097)
- Depart for Mt. Pleasant: TBD (6 hrs 17 minutes)
- Arrive at Church: TBD